Seattle Study Club of Oakbrook is made up of approximately 35 members. We are devoted to developing the best dentists and creating a world class and life long learning opportunity in a truly team oriented interdisciplinary environment.
The Seattle Study Club Network includes 250 clubs in the U.S. and other countries. It offers outstanding continuing education programs dedicated to the principles of life-long learning and personal as well as professional achievement. For more information, visit: www.seattlestudyclub.com
Membership in the study club provides members with many outstanding benefits, including:
- An enriched learning environment where we can all learn from each other.
- Emphasis on comprehensive treatment planning and a commitment to patient-centered practice.
- Opportunities for professional growth in the pursuit of excellence.
- A first-class educational program with outstanding speakers that are world renown.
- Evening treatment planning sessions where we will learn from each other.
- Exclusive webinars from top-notch speakers that will give us the opportunity to interact with presenting clinicians and other attendees.
- Inclusive programs for doctors, staff, and laboratory technicians.
- An annual subscription to the highly acclaimed and unique Seattle Study Club Journal.
- Incredible resources available to all of us through the Seattle Study Club Network including an opportunity to attend the Seattle Study Club Annual Symposium as well as receive discounts from major dental suppliers.
- Excellent value for your dues dollar.
Our study club meets once a month from September through May. We will stop at nothing to bring the best, brightest, most innovative and outstanding people to help bring our group to the highest level possible. This includes not just the clinical aspect of dentistry, but practice management, literature review pertaining to all aspects of practice, technology and innovation, marketing, treatment planning of simple and complex cases- essentially everything you will need to be successful in your career/practice particularly in this evolving and rapidly changing era of the profession.
The study club is made up of an advisory board whose role will be to develop the program for the inaugural year. The advisory board will be composed of members who will rotate on and off with other members of the study club so that everyone gets an opportunity to influence and contribute to our sustainable success. The make up will be such that each discipline is represented ensuring that the academic year is comprehensive, unbiased and highly meaningful to everyone.